Welcome to Northwest Assessment and Advocacy. Kathy Sarin is a certificated School Psychologist, School Counselor, and School Administrator with over 28 years experience working with children and adolescents.
- Educational assessments – including cognitive (IQ), academic, behavioral, and social/emotional testing. Helping to identify learning disabilities and possible IEP and 504 eligibility.
- Gifted assessment and gifted appeal testing
- Educational Consultation – including review of school assessments, 504 plans and IEP’s, and coaching for parents who are working with school teams to help their children thrive in school
- 8 to 12 week coaching sessions to help your child “reset” after an adverse school experience, such as school failure or bullying
- Executive Function and Social Skills Coaching – specializing in ADHD and high functioning adolescents on the autism spectrum
- Assessment of strengths and weaknesses and cognitive processes
- Cognitive/Behavioral Therapy
- Working collaboratively with parents, teachers and administrators, while giving your child a voice in the process
- Psycho-educational Counseling
- Motivational Interviewing
- Seattle area